Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love it when the time finally comes




Hello lovelies!
I'm writing this now whitout any feelings of guilt knowing that actually I have to be studying, and that I just have to do nothing ( of course I still have to things but you know what I mean :p ) 
and I'm so happy that we stopped with the exams on monday cause that means that I kinda also have the rest of the week of vacation and next week , and then the second semester starts. 
So now it is time for me to sit back and relax and enjoy life ! 
Plans for today are walking with the doggie , going to the hairsalon ( I do not want to but it is really necesarry :( ) and go to the back and tonight i'm gonna have a nice dinner with my family and my grandparents !
Hope you all also enjoy your week! 

Golden earrings from River Island ( they remind me of cleopatra , I do not know why but they do) 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment