Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Look - Raspberry


Hello lovelies,
Just got back from my second last exam of civil wrights , still one to go !
I had to take the exam at half 2 so i decided to take some pictures before I left, 
This is what I wore my new silky top from River Island wiht my favourites bag of the moment from Frits&Company and then my rocker"ish" booties and for my lips, I played it up a little with wearring just a little bit of Raspberry ( Lipstick from Clinique) I found it really pretty if you just dapp a little on your lips and rub your lips togheter and then it isn't to intense and really subtible. 
You should give it a try and step out your comfort zone , you would be suprised :) 
O and actually I bought a new lipstick from Mac today it's a Frost in the colour Costa Chic a really nice peach colour , I will show you pictures tomorrow! 
Enjoy you evening! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment