Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do it like a brother , do it like a dude


Hello lovelies ! 
So for all my Dutch readers i wanna say that Roosendaal and Breda are some really nice cities to go shopping in Holland! They even have a sephora ( which is awsome ) in Belgium I really recommend go shopping in Antwerp ( the meir) ofcourse! And i'm also really excited because there is a F21 coming to Antwerp! wahaa 
In the picture above you can see that i'm wearing my new earrings from the Urban Outfitters which are so special! I love them so much , they are just some square ones but i think they are unique! 
I'm also rocking the cat winged eyeliner! 
I posted a tutorial on that one click here to check it out 
Now i'm going to bed ! 
Nighty night everyone 
xoxo

Earrings from Urban Outfitters for 11.99 euros 

No comments:

Post a Comment